Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Favorite Version...

Ah, Christmas... one of my least favorite times of the year. NOT because I hate Christmas, but rather with the occupations I have in the theatre, I usually spend most of my December trying to make other people's holidays merry by running multiple shows at the venues I oversee. But this year is different, the Deadly X-mas Tree has come and gone, There is no other events scheduled at that venue for the rest of December so I can safely put aside that theater till January 2010, And more importantly I am collaborating on a X-mas project with my best friend. It has been a struggle at times, but I wouldn't trade the experience and the friendship with him for anything in the world. I am proud of what we have built together and look forward to every performance we have left.

That, and It gives me a reason to put this little ditty back up...lol

No comments: